Volunteer Central Vic is a Volunteer Resource Service, and is a service of Cobaw Community Health.
We are the local experts in volunteering in our service areas:
Macedon Ranges Shire, Mount Alexander Shire and Heathcote.
Volunteer Central supports health and well-being for all, and aims to build vibrant, connected communities through volunteering.
We strive to include everyone, and to connect volunteers, communities and organisations to optimal volunteer activities in an accessible way.
Our Mission is to
- Reach volunteers and grassroots community groups through accessible place-based services in the Macedon Ranges, Mount Alexander Shire and Heathcote.
- Provide an in-person matching service to connect new volunteers with volunteering opportunities.
- Assist community organisations in volunteer recruitment.
- Provide training and support to volunteer managers via one-on-one and group training.
- Provide access to resources and training tools for managing volunteers.
- Provide up to date information on Best Practice in volunteering
- Promote the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement.