Volunteer Central Vic is a Volunteer Resource Service, and is a service of Cobaw Community Health.
We are the local experts in volunteering in our service areas:
Macedon Ranges Shire, Mount Alexander Shire and Heathcote.
Volunteer Central Vic aims to increase fulfillment, health and well-being for all, and to support vibrant, connected communities through volunteering.
We strive to include everyone, and to connect volunteers, communities and organisations to optimal volunteer activities in an accessible way.
Our Mission is to
- Reach volunteers and grassroots community groups through accessible place-based services in the Macedon Ranges, Mount Alexander Shire and Heathcote.
- Provide an in-person matching service to connect new volunteers with community organisations and volunteering opportunities.
- Assist community organisations in volunteer recruitment by promoting opportunities.
- Provide assistance to community organisations with managing volunteers via one-on-one and group training.
- Provide access to resources and training tools for volunteer managers.
- Provide up to date information and tools for effective volunteer management practices, policies and procedures.