Maldon Folk Festival, located in Central Victoria, has been held annually for more than four decades. Each year we provide a long weekend of quality entertainment at affordable prices, to suit all age groups. People come to experience the legendary festival atmosphere, showcasing an abundance of music, dance and in the historic, National Trust Classified Maldon township. At the Maldon Folk Festival people can enjoy four days of folk music and dance and interactive workshops, complemented by various activities around the Maldon Township.
Seeking Venue/Bar staff volunteers to work at the folk festival to provide friendly service.
Your duties would include:
- Dispensing drinks
- Assist visitors with tickets
- Customer service duties
- Assisting with venues
- Ensure all cash transactions are correct at all times
- Maintain a clean and welcoming environment.
When: 31st Oct – 4th Nov 2019
Various 4 hour shifts
• Previous Bar experience an advantage
• A general knowledge of beverage categories
• Be trustworthy and reliable
• Must hold a current RSA certificate.
Please contact Pam via email@example.com to apply or for further information.