Romsey Neighbourhood House offers a range of courses and activities for all ages, community events and initiatives. We are currently looking for volunteers to assist us enhance our programs and capacities through researching and writing grants.
In your important role, you will be raising much needed funds for Romsey Neighbourhood House.
- Develop and manage a range of grant funding opportunities;
- Research and author grant applications;
- Prepare and submit funding proposals in line with application criteria;
- Acquittal of finalised grants;
- Work with our local stakeholder groups to source letter of support for grant applications.
Days and hours are negotiable, part of the role could be worked remotely.
Ideally interested volunteers would have
- Strong research, writing and communication skills.
- Very good communication skills, a friendly outlook and an ability to interact with a variety of people
- Good written and verbal skills along with a friendly phone manner
- Sound computer skills and ideally some experience using the Microsoft suite of programs
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
If this sounds like a role that might interest you, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please contact Michelle Balthazar on 03 54 296 724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.