The Central Victorian Volunteer Service, based at Cobaw Community Health, is looking for a volunteer to help out with event and administration tasks.
As an Event and Administration Volunteer you will support the team to maximise volunteer participation in the region. This role has the capacity to provide both administrative support for the program together with assistance with the delivery of regular community events.
• Support CVVS to deliver training events, by assisting with logistical elements prior to and on the day of the event
• Assist with team with running information stalls and providing information to potential volunteers
• Ensuring the volunteer management database is up to date
• Be an advocate of the CVVS within the community to attract new volunteers
To be considered for this role you must have;
1. Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact with a wide variety of people
2. Ability to travel (on occasion) to various locations across our catchment area for events (i.e. from Castlemaine to Gisborne)
3. Sound computer skills and experience using databases and the Microsoft suite of programs
4. Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
5. Experience in running or supporting events would be an advantage
If this sounds like a role that might interest you, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of the team by calling 03 5421 1666.